In summary, a termite inspection is an essential step to protect your property from damage caused by termites. Early detection and prevention of termites can save money and ensure your property’s value remains intact.
1. Early Detection: A termite inspection can help detect a termite infestation before it causes significant damage. With early detection, it is easier and less expensive to eradicate termites and repair the damage they cause.
2. Prevention: A termite inspection can also help prevent termite infestations. A professional inspector can identify conditions that are conducive to termite infestations and suggest preventative measures to reduce the risk of infestation.
3. Real Estate Transactions: If you are buying a home, a termite inspection is essential. Lenders require a termite inspection before approving a mortgage loan. A termite inspection can also reveal hidden damage that can affect the value of the property.
4. Peace of Mind: A termite inspection can provide peace of mind by ensuring that your property is termite-free or identifying the extent of an infestation.
1. Professional Expertise – Pest control technicians have been trained in the proper methods to identify and eliminate pests from homes or commercial properties. They have the knowledge and experience to assess and treat any pest infestation adequately.
2. Safe Treatments – Pest control technicians use specialized equipment and treatment methods that are deemed safe for humans and pets. They also have the knowledge to determine which products are effective yet environmentally responsible.
3. Save Time and Money – Trying to eliminate pests on your own can be costly, time-consuming, and may not be effective. Pest control companies have the tools, equipment, and products necessary to get rid of pests effectively, quickly, and often more cost-efficiently.
4. Prevent Future Infestations – Pest control companies not only eliminate pests from your property but also provide preventative measures to keep them from returning. They can also identify potential areas of concern that may attract pests.
5. Peace of Mind – By hiring a pest control company, you can rest assured that pests will be eliminated from your property, reducing stress and anxiety associated with a pest infestation.
Subterranean termites are a type of termite that live underground in colonies. They are responsible for causing extensive damage to wooden structures such as buildings, furniture, and trees. These termites feed on cellulose, which is found in wood, and rely on the moisture in the soil to survive. They can be identified by their pale or white color, and they have straight antennae. Subterranean termites are social insects and live in large colonies with a complex hierarchy. The queen termite lays eggs, and the workers are responsible for building the nest and gathering food. The soldier termites protect the colony from predators, and the winged reproductives are responsible for creating new colonies. Subterranean termites are found all over the world and cause billions of dollars in property damage each year.
No, you can be home from start to finish
Drywood termites are a type of termite that feeds on dry wood. Unlike subterranean termites, which require moisture to survive and typically build their colonies in soil, drywood termites can live and reproduce without any contact with soil. They are typically found in warm, coastal regions and can cause damage to wooden structures, furniture, and other items made of wood. Drywood termites are known for their ability to remain hidden for long periods of time, making detection and control difficult. They are typically treated with fumigation or localized treatments, such as heat or cold treatments. Regular inspections and preventative measures, such as sealing cracks and gaps in structures, can help prevent drywood termite infestations.
Vikane gas is a colorless, odorless gas that is used as a fumigant for the control of pests in buildings and other enclosed spaces. It is composed of sulfuryl fluoride and is highly effective against termites, bed bugs, and other pests. Vikane gas is lethal to pests at very low concentrations, making it an efficient method of pest control. However, it must be handled with care, and proper precautions must be taken to ensure the safety of people and pets within the treated area. Vikane ® gas fumigant is the No. 1 brand in whole-structure termite fumigation. A proven drywood termite treatment option for more than 55 years, it has protected more than 2 million homes, historical landmarks, churches, museums, research facilities, colleges, hotels and even ships.
Tent fumigation is a term used to describe a process of pest control, in which an entire building or structure is enclosed within a sealed tent and then filled with toxic gas (fumigant) to eliminate all pests within. This process is commonly used to treat severe infestations of termites, bedbugs, cockroaches, and other pests that cannot be eliminated through traditional methods. The fumigation process typically takes several days to complete, during which time the tent is kept sealed and monitored closely by trained professionals to ensure that the gas concentration remains at a safe level. Once the treatment is complete, the tent is removed, and the building is thoroughly ventilated before it can be reoccupied.
Fumigants can be toxic to pets, fish, reptiles and house plants, so these must be removed from the house during fumigation. It’s best to remove all opened food items and consumables, including medication, pet food and dental products. Products in unopened bottles, jars or cans with the original seal intact do not need to be removed.
Fumigation is safe when the proper precautions and preparations have been taken and a trained and certified exterminator is doing the job. During fumigation, all people, plants, and animals must be away from the premises and certain perishable food items have to be either double bagged in special bags or removed from the home.
Sometimes it can take three to five days for all of the termites to die. Rest assured whole-structure fumigation with Vikane gas fumigant will eliminate all of the dry wood termites in the home. How do I prepare my fish aquarium for fumigation.
The fumigators must go inside the property to ensure no living beings remain inside, and that proper preparation has been done. Why does the soil around the house have to be watered? The soil must be watered in order to soak up the roots of the plants on the outside of the property and to help get a better seal when we tent the property.
Fumigation is a whole house treatment and will eradicate ALL drywood termite, roaches and bed bugs (2-3x dosage) infestations including hidden infestations and infestations extending into inaccessible areas in the entire house. Local Treatment will only be effective in the specific area(s) treated and may only control or limited area inspected as opposed to complete eradication.
Orange oil for termite is a treatment method but don’t believe that traditional treatments and fumigation are no longer valid options that should be discarded. Only tent fumigation can guarantee complete drywood termite eradication of an entire structure at once.
Anaheim Azusa Brea Buena Park Costa Mesa Cypress Dana Point Fountain Valley Fullerton Garden Grove Huntington Beach Irvine La Habra La Palma Laguna Beach Laguna Hills Laguna Niguel Laguna Woods Lake Forest Los Alamitos Mission Viejo Newport Beach Orange Placentia Rancho Santa Margarita San Clemente San Juan Capistrano Santa Ana Seal Beach Stanton Tustin Villa Park Westminster Yorba Linda Riverside Pomona Chino Chino Hills Diamond Bar Rowland Heights City of industry La Mirada Long Beach Santa Fe Springs Lakewood Whittier
1. Termite Control Service 2. Termite Inspection 3. Termite Prevention 4. Termite Treatment 5. Termite Extermination 6. Termite Colony Elimination 7. Termite Damage Repair 8. Termite Infestation Management 9. Termite Detection 10. Termite Baiting System 11. Termite Fumigation 12. Termite Removal 13. Effective Termite Solutions 14. Professional Termite Services